Comet calls these "duplexers", but they are also referred to as combiners or splitters. They are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
The CF 416A Duplexer is for transmitting and receiving the 144 (or HF/50Mhz) and 433Mhz at the same time. It is combined with high grade filters to work for preventing TVI at the same time. In the case of using the CF-416 for one frequency, the other end can remain open, although the use of a dummy load would be preferred.
- TX and RX from two radios at the same time into a dual-band antenna
- Combine a dual-band radio with separate outputs into a dual-band antenna
- Separate a single connector duplexed radio into separate antenna systems
- Allow a single coax run into two antennas at the top of the tower, and two radios at the bottom by using a duplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding cost and weight.
- BandPass Frequency & Input Loss : 1.3 - 170Mhz / Less than 0.15dB
- BandPass Frequency & Input Loss : 350 - 540Mhz / Less than 0.25dB
- Impedance : 50 Ohms
- VSWR : Less than 1:1.2
- Maximum Input Power : 1.3 - 60Mhz / 1000Watts (PEP)
- Maximum Input Power : 100 - 170Mhz / 800Watts (PEP)
- Maximum Input Power : 350 - 540Mhz / 500Watts (PEP)
- Input 1 x SO239 Socket
- Output 2 x Leads with Fitted PL259 Plugs
- 1 x Comet CF-416A Duplexer
Productkenmerken Comet CF-416 A Duplexer
- 1-2 Werkdagen