The K40 Trucker CB Antenna sets the bar high for other CB manufactures. Made in the USA, this antenna can handle an impressive 3,000 watts of power. Its build is top-notch, as the coil is ultrasonically sealed to prevent corrosion. The coil of the K40 trucker is installed 10" off the mount and has a 49" whip that attaches to the top of the coil. K40 is so confident in its trucker antenna, it backs this product with a five-year warranty. This is a quality antenna that will survive years of tough use!
Specificatie K40 Trucker wit
- 7000 Watts AM power handling capability (ICAS).
- Frequency range 26-30 MHz.
- 1.6 MHz bandwidth.
- /4 wave length design.
- Tunable design
- Designed for CB and 10 meter radios.
- Special design for weather band reception.
- Can be used as a single antenna or co-phased for dual antennas.
- 10 shaft length with 3/8 x 24 threads.
- Solid 8 gauge 100% silver plated wire for maximum efficiency.
- 49 stainless 17-7 ph tapered whip.
- Radiused 180 graden tip for maximum range and clarity.
- Chrome plated whip adapter.
- Ultrasonically sealed housing eliminates corrosion caused by water.
- Exclusive computer aided MetlPlas process molds metal and thermoplastic into a single part for maximum reliability.
- Full 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Color: White coil