Dit item is verpakt in een krat 6 meter lang, KIJK VERZENDKOSTEN Voor het bestellen aangezien hierop geen gratis verzending van toepassing is.
This Dual Maximum Beam M108HV is like having two beams on one boom. You can even tune one part for 10 meters and the other for 11 meters. Just like the Maximum Beams, the Dual Maximum Beams are ruggedly built with swaged, slotted tubing for maximum strength with minimum wind loading.
In the classic directional Yagi design, the Maximum Beams line of base station antennas can be mounted either vertically or horizontally for best base to mobile or base to base communications. Choose from the basic three-element M103C model up to the sophisticated M108C. Most economical antenna of its type on the market today, all Maximum Beams feature MaCo adjustable gamma match for high performance. Ruggedly built, swaged, slotted tubing for maximum strength with minimum wind loading.
- Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
- Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
- Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
- SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
- Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
- Boom Length: 12,20 meter
- Boom OD: 7,6 cm
- Number of Elements: 16
- Longest Element: 579 cm
- Turn Radius: 731 cm
- Wind Load/Surface Area: 2.15 m2
- Wind Survival: 135 Km/h
- Tuning: 10/11 Meters
- Gain in dB: 18
- Power Multiplication: 60x
- Front-to-Back Separation: 38 dB
- VSWR adjustable: 1.5:1 or less
- Weight: 38,5 Kg
Inhoud van de verpakking
- Maco M108C-HV basisantenne
- Montage materiaal
- Handleiding in het Engels
* Please note: MACO MBSK (Maximum Beam Stacking Kit) is not for models larger than M107C. For M108C-HV is not a standard Stacking Kit available. The factory can made one on demand.