- Builds on SiRFstarIII chipset with embedded ARM7TDMI CPU available for customized applications in firmware.
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- 200,000 effective correlators for fast TTFF (Time-To-Fast-Fix), and Extremely fast TTFFs at low signal level.
- Built-in hardware Tracking Loop Processor WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator support.
- Built-in repeatable and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for Time- to- First-Fix(TTFF).
- Support NMEA 0183 v2.2 data protocol.
- Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car Navigation, Marine Navigation, Fleet Management, AVL and Location-Based Services, Auto Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices,Tracking devices/systems and Mapping devices application.
- Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet ) max
- Velocity: 736 meters/second, (1000 knots) max
- Acceleration: 4 G, max
- Jerk: 20 meters/second, max
- Tracks up to 20 satellites.
- Receiver: L1, C/A code.
- Max update rate: 1 HZ.
- Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna.
- Minimum signal tracked: -159dBm.
- Dimension: 64.5 mm x 42 mm x 17.8 mm.
- Weight : < 84g.
- Waterproof: IPX7.
- LED function:
- Power On/Off and Navigation
- Update Indication
- Operating temperature: -10 0C to + 60 0C
- Storage temperature: -20 0C to + 70 0C
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% No condensing.
- Power consumption: < 80mA at 3.5- 5.5V input.