The HOLUX GR-213 Smart GPS Receiver is a total solution GPS receiver, designed based on SiRF Star III Architecture. This positioning application meets strict needs such as car navigation, mapping, surveying, security, agriculture and so on. Only clear view of sky and certain power supply are necessary to the unit. It communicates with other electronic utilities via compatible dual-channel through RS-232 or TTL and saves critical satellite data by built-in backup memory. With low power consumption, the GR-213 tracks up to 20 satellites at a time, re-acquires satellite signals in 100 ms and updates position data every second. Trickle-Power allows the unit operates a fraction of the time and Push-to-Fix permits user to have a quick position fix even though the receiver usually stays off.
- Builds on SiRFstarIII chipset with embedded ARM7TDMI CPU available for customized applications in firmware.
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- 200,000 effective correlators for fast TTFF (Time-To-Fast-Fix), and Extremely fast TTFFs at low signal level.
- Built-in hardware Tracking Loop Processor WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator support.
- Built-in repeatable and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for Time- to- First-Fix(TTFF).
- Support NMEA 0183 v2.2 data protocol.
- Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car Navigation, Marine Navigation, Fleet Management, AVL and Location-Based Services, Auto Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices,Tracking devices/systems and Mapping devices application.
- Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet ) max
- Velocity: 736 meters/second, (1000 knots) max
- Acceleration: 4 G, max
- Jerk: 20 meters/second, max
- Tracks up to 20 satellites.
- Receiver: L1, C/A code.
- Max update rate: 1 HZ.
- Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna.
- Minimum signal tracked: -159dBm.
- Dimension: 64.5 mm x 42 mm x 17.8 mm.
- Weight : < 84g.
- Waterproof: IPX7.
- LED function:
- Power On/Off and Navigation
- Update Indication
- Operating temperature: -10 0C to + 60 0C
- Storage temperature: -20 0C to + 70 0C
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% No condensing.
- Power consumption: < 80mA at 3.5- 5.5V input.
Productkenmerken Midland GR-213 Smart GPS Receiver
- CTE C833
- Niet meer leverbaar
- Afmetingen L x B x H ( cm ):
- 64.5 mm x 42 mm x 17.8 mm