Ranger Communications once again sets the performance and reliability standard for entry level amateur mobile transceivers with the latest generation of our popular RCI-2950CD series of cost effective, multi mode, high performance transceivers.
The RCI-2950CD feature microprocessor control of not one but two amateur bands. The RCI-2950CD, rated at 25W PEP are perfect for the recent band openings on 10 and 12 meters. Now you can upgrade your mobile Ham capabilities with a radio that is rich in features and reasonable in cost.
The RCI-2950CD have retained the operating features of its popular predecessors, including programmable repeater offset and capabilities for a CTCSS tone option — great for increasing repeater activity on 10 meters — and receiver scanning for quick search of active frequencies. The units offer three methods of frequency selection, non-volatile memory to store and scan up to ten favorite frequencies, and front panel frequency selector lockout.
In addition, the RCI-2950CD offers an impressive array of design and performance improvements:
- An improved receiver: designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer: for improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- New power supply protection: and temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- Surface mount components: for increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lighting: for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable Power Output from 150 watts to 2 watts - great for PSK-31 operation.
- Frequency Range
10 Mtr: 28.000 - 29.6999 MHz
12 Mtr: 24.8900 - 24.9900 MHz
- Tuning Steps:1 MHz, 100 KHz, 10 KHz, 1 KHz, 100 Hz
- Emission: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM
- Frequency Tolerance: 0.005%
- Frequency Control: Microprocessor / Phase-Locked-Loop Synthesizer
- Frequency Stability: 0.001%
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ºC to + 50 ºC
- Meter Function: RF Output, RX Signal Strength, Modulation, SWR (LCD Display Indicates Relative Values)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 13.8 Vdc
- Microphone: 400 W Dynamic PTT - 6 Pin
- Size (W x D x H): 7" x 10" x 2-3/8"
- Weight: 4 lb 3 oz
- RF Power Output
10 Watts RMS: CW / AM / FM
25 Watts: SSB (PEP)
- Current Draw @ Full Power: 4.8 Amps
- Modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM, PA
- CW Keying: Semi break-in
- Carrier Suppression: - 50 dB
- Spurious Emission: - 50 dB
- Antenna Connector: UHF Type
AM / CW: 0.5 µV for 10 db SINAD
FM: 0.25 µV for 12 db SINAD
SSB: 0.15 µV for 10 db SINAD
- Selectivity: 55db
- Image Rejection Ratio: 65 db
- Audio Output Power: 2.5 Watts @ 10% THD into 8 W
- 1 x Ranger RCI-2950CD
- 1 x Electric Microphone
- 1 x Built-in AC/DC Power Supply with AC Power Cord
- 1 x Mounting bracket and screws
- 1 x Owners Manual
Dit product wordt speciaal voor u besteld en kan niet worden geretourneerd.
Productkenmerken Ranger RCI-2950CD
- Levering op bestelling. Mail ons voor meer informatie