Designed to enhance any serious operators shack, this rack-mounted unit offers exceptional sound quality and large, easy-to-use controls. The RCI-2995DXCF has factory installed Cooling Fan and features that include: AM-CW-FM-SSB modes of operation, variable power, noise blanker and built-in heavy duty AC power supply and provides 150 watts PEP output, and a rear panel frequency meter output for measuring transmit operating frequency.
Dual panel meters display received signal strength transmitter power output and antenna SWR. Clarifier audio tone controls for accurate receiver tuning improved reception under difficult conditions. Pushbutton selection of programming scanning functions, and programmable repeater split for FM operation enhances the renewed 10 meter repeater activity.
The RCI-2995DXCF offers microprocessor-based advanced features typically found in high-end units costing several times as much, including programmable repeater offset and capabilities for a CTCSS tone option — great for increasing repeater activity on 10 meters — and receiver scanning for quick search of active frequencies. The unit offers three methods of frequency selection, non-volatile memory to store and scan up to ten favorite frequencies, scanning of selected frequency segment or stored frequenciesand front panel frequency selector lockout .
In addition, the RCI-2995DXCF offers an impressive array of design and performance improvements:
- An improved receiver: designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer: for improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- Surface mount components: for increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Variable Power Output from 150 watts to 2 watts - great for PSK-31 operation.
- A factory installed Cooling Fan.
- 10 & 12 Meter Bands
- Large Frequency Display with Dimmer
- Improved Receiver Design
- New Backlite Display
- Variable Output Power Control
- Active Frequency Scanner
- 16 Programmable/Erasable Frequencies
- Programmable Repeater Split
- Receiver Clarifier (±0.5 KHz)
- Dual Panel Meters
- Noise Blanker/ANL Circuitry
- Factory installed Cooling Fan
- Frequency Selector Lockout
- Continuous Duty Built-in AC Power Supply
- Frequency Range:
10 Mtr: 28.000 - 29.6999 MHz
12 Mtr: 24.8900 - 24.9900 MHz
- Tuning Steps: 1 MHz, 100 KHz, 10 KHz, 1 KHz, 100 Hz
- Emission: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM
- Clarifier Range: ±5 KHz
- Frequency Tolerance: 0.005%
- Frequency Stability: 0.001%
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 ºC to + 50 ºC
- Meters :
Left: RX Signal Strength
Right: RF Output, Antenna SWR
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 110 - 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- AC Wire Colors: White - Black - Green (=Ground)
- AC Power Consumptions: 300 Watts
- Microphone: 400 Ohm Dynamic PTT - 6 Pin
- Expand Frequency Range with Hex (Expansion) Key.
- RF Power Output:
50 Watts RMS: CW / AM / FM
150 Watts (PEP): SSB
- Modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM
- Carrier Suppression: Better Than 60 dB
- Spurious Emission: More Than 60 dB
- Antenna Connector: Standard SO-239 Type
- Output Impedance: Unbalanced 50 Ohm
AM / CW: 0.7 µV for 10 dB SINAD
FM: 0.5 µV for 12 dB SINAD
SSB: 0.2 µV for 10 dB SINAD
- AM / FM Selectivity: 50 dB at 10 KHz
- SSB Selectivity: 5 dB at 2 KHz, 60 db at 4 KHz
- Image Rejection: More than 50 dB
- IF Rejection: More than 80 dB at 455 KHz
- Audio Output Power: 2.5 Watts @ 10% THD
- Intermod Rejection: > 50 dB
- Noise Blanker: IF Single Gate Type Built In Speaker: 8 Ohm
- External Speaker: Disables Internal Speaker when Connected, 8 Ohm
- 1 x Ranger RCI-2995DXCF Transceiver
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Holder
- 1 x Extra 5A Fuse
- 1 x Hex (Expand) Key
- 1 x User manual in English
Dit product wordt speciaal voor u besteld en kan niet worden geretourneerd.
Productkenmerken Ranger RCI-2995DXCF
- 1-2 Werkdagen