- LED inspection of output tension and device condition.
- Input and output insulated by transformer.
- Forced ventilation guided by proper temperature sensor.
- Special device to avoid too high battery unloading.
- Use appropriate Fast-On connectors to connect V-in and V-out.
- A green LED indicates the presence of output tension of 13.5VDC.
The Red Test LED indicates:
- A. To high temperature of the aluminium dissipator due to either current absorption or insufficient dissiapation.
When the proper working conditions are reset the device automatically reset providing output tension , lightening the green On-LED
- B. Decrease of V-in input tension (battery no longer efficient to grant the continuous supply of the connected units).
During protection the output is not working and LED is off. Always make sure the reducer is placed in such a way to support the out flow of the heat.
- Supply: 20-30 Vcc
- Input energy/power: 17 A
- Fuse: 2 x 10 A
- Output Voltage: 13,5 ± 0,5 V
- Max load: 30 A
- Continuos load: 25 A
- Ripple: 5 mV
- Size: 190x190x85 mm
- Weight: 1,8kg.