The Uniden SDS100E is a true I/Q scanner. This is a first scanner to incorporate software defined radio technology to provide incredible digital performance in even the most challenging RF environment. The SDS100E's digital performance is better than any other scanner in both simulcast and weak-signal environmants.
The SDS100E is also the first scanner that allows you to decide what to display, where, and in what color. Custom fields put the information important to you where you need it. This also meets JIS4 (IPX4) standerds for water resistance.
Note: DMR, NXDN and ProVoice are optional and need to be purchased online. Activation Keys of these 3 trunking systems have to be purchased online from Uniden.
- DMR Euro € 55,00
- NXDN Euro € 50,00
- ProVoice Euro € 50,00
True I/Q Receiver
- Captures the complete signal waveform in 3 dimensions.
- Allowing for improved error correction and digital signal recovery.
- Set your location(s) by zip/postal code or GPS coordinates for instant reception
- The Auto-locate feature determines your location if you don’t know where you are.
Close Call© RF Capture Technology
- Checks for Close Call activity in between channel reception so active channels are not interrupted.
Customizable Color Display
- Set the display color for each field in the display.
- For many fields you can select the information provided.
Water Resistant (JIS4)
- Resistant to dust and damage caused by splashing water from any direction. (when all jack covers are in place)
- Automatically select what to scan based on your current location as provided by an external GPS unit.
- Frequency Coverage::
- Customizable Color Display
- Trunktracker X
- APCO P25 Phase I and II
- Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunking
- MotoTRBO Capacity + and Connect + (Paid Upgrade required)
- DMR Tier III (Paid Upgrade required)
- Hytera XPT (Paid Upgrade required)
- Single-Channel DMR (Paid Upgrade required)
- NXDN 4800 and 9600 (Paid Upgrade required)
- EDACS ProVoice (Paid Upgrade required)
- Location-Based Scanning
- USA/Canada Radio Database
- ZIP Code Selection for Easy Setup
- Close Call™ RF Capture with Do Not Disturb
- 8 GB microSD
- Soft Keys for Intellegent UI
- Recording, Playback, and Replay
- Temporary Avoid
- Fire Tone-Out Alert
- System Analysis and Discovery
- CTCSS/DCS/NAC/RAN/Color Code Decoding
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Enhanced Dynamic Memory
- Preemptive Trunking Priority
- Fully Customizable Scanning with your own Favorites Lists
- Backlit Keypad
- Channel Volume Offset
- PC Programming and Control
- USB Connectivity and Charging
- Free Sentinel Software keeps the SDS100E database and memory up to date
- Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 x Uniden SDS-100E xcanner
- 1 x AC Adapter EU/UK
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Micro SD card (installed)
- 1 x Lithium Ion Battery Pack, BT-955 (3,7 Volt, 5400 mAh, 19,8 Wh)
- 1 x SMA-BNC Antenna Adapter
- 1 x SMA (Male) Antenna
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x User Manual (English)
Productkenmerken Uniden SDS-100E True I/Q Scanner
- 1-2 Werkdagen