In the classic directional Yagi design, the Maximum Beams line of base station antennas can be mounted either vertically or horizontally for best base to mobile or base to base communications. Choose from the basic three-element M103C model up to the sophisticated M108C.
Most economical antenna of its type on the market today, all Maximum Beams feature MaCo adjustable gamma match for high performance. Ruggedly built, swaged, slotted tubing for maximum strength with minimum wind loading.
- Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
- Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
- Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
- SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
- Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
- Boom Length: 11,43 meter (37.5 feet)
- Boom OD: 5 cm (2 inches)
- Number of Elements: 7
- Longest Element: 579 cm (19 feet)
- Turn Radius: 670 cm (22 feet)
- Surface Area: 16,2 m2 (13.2 sq.ft)
- Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
- Tuning: 10/11 Meters
- Gain in dB: 17
- Power Multiplication: 55x
- Front-to-Back Separation: 36 dB
- VSWR adjustable: 1.5:1 or less
- Weight: 20 Kg (44 Pounds)
- 1 Maco M107C basisantenne
- Montage materialen
- Handleiding in het Engels